Wednesday, July 23, 2014 Top
- Pentagon Supports Emergency $225M for Israel's Iron Dome
- Administration Official: ISIL 'No Longer a Terrorist Group,' Now a 'Full-Blown Army'
- On Capitol Hill, a Cold War Aura Returns
- Boeing Boosts 2014 Profit Forecast After Strong Q2
- Peru Acquires Dutch Replenishment Ship
- Lithuania To Acquire New Infantry Fighting Vehicles
- Airbus, Boeing, Lockheed Announce Bids on Danish Fighter Competition; Saab Withdraws
- After GOP Runoff Loss, Rep. Kingston is Latest Defense-Sector Ally Leaving Congress
- Britain Still Exporting Arms to Russia
- US: Transfer of French Warships to Russia 'Inappropriate'
- Iraq MPs Stall Presidential Vote as Violence Rages
- Air Force Refocuses on Training as Wars Wind Down
- UAE Toughens Counterterrorism Laws