Tuesday, June 24, 2014 Top
- New Leaders Tapped for ISAF, SOCOM and NORAD
- DoD War Spending Bill to Head to Hill Soon
- Sen. Inhofe to Fellow Republicans: Submit NDAA Amendments Now
- Poll: Majority of Americans Oppose Obama's Handling of Iraq
- USAF: F-35 Fire Will Not Ground Fleet
- Turkey Acquits 25 in 2012 Coup Plot Trial
- Philippine President Backs Abe's Military Moves
- Putin Moves To Scrap Option of Invading Ukraine
- At Navy Drills, US and China Try To Forge Relationship
- NDIA Official: DoD's Red Tape Could Become 'Most Dangerous Enemy' to US
- Turkey Aims To Focus on 'Smart Systems'
- Tuesday Snapshot: Once Again, Unto the Levant?
- AirTanker Cuts Refueling Deal With Thomas Cook